Saturday, December 17, 2016

Update for 2017

I called this update "for 2017" because it's about two weeks before the New Year even though it's still officially 2016.

I just want to say that my plantar fasciitis still is not a problem. I did seem to heal it. It flares up a tiny, tiny bit if I'm eating too many carbs or not wearing enough arch support, but stretching the calf and the foot and massaging trigger points as described in this blog takes care of the problem. So the problem, if you can even call it that, is mild, and lasts mere minutes instead of months or years.

I'm so grateful. The pain had once been crippling, and now it is really not bothering me anymore. I cross my fingers here, because you never know what might happen in life. But for now, I am thrilled the mixture of non-invasive treatments worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment